Vision and Mission
Creating a Catholic learning community that nurtures and integrates faith and life, in a spirit of cooperation.
St Joseph’s Primary School aims to…
- recognise the role of parents as the key educators of their children and support them in this role
- form positive relationships and nurture the partnership between school, parish, family, and students
- provide challenging and engaging learning opportunities
- employ caring and dedicated teachers who share their gifts and skills and embrace the opportunity to extend these
- be a reflective community, providing time and space for personal and group reflection, enabling a sense of peace and harmony
- provide a safe, secure and stable environment, through positive reinforcement, where our students can be guided in making and taking responsibility for decisions and can work towards realising their full potential.